Saturday, April 07, 2007

Work in progress Draft oo1.

That restless feeling is settling in my limbs
I’m finding it hard to breathe again
Watching and waiting
Anticipation runs through my veins
I don’t know how to be
Don’t know who it is you see-
when you’re staring straight back at me
Feeling saturates the air
Want and fear swirling in the atmosphere
I miss you
It hurts
I bleed
it works.
We’re supposed to be better than this-
Somehow
Supposed to live better than this
Know better than this now
Loving you,
It comes out all wrong
Battered me down-
Till the feeling was gone
Anger, fury pain,
Rage turns to apathy
As emotions drain
Restless lingers
Consumes
Triggers
Memories dance
Guilty Conscience screaming
Once last chance
I doubt
I drown
I’ve given it all up-
Once again,
Somehow

No comments: