Thursday, June 01, 2006

Every new beginning comes from someother beginning's end

Things in my life seem to be rapidly changing. I have gone from knowing exactly where I live and exactly how I pay my bills each month to having everything completely up in the air. I don’t quite know how to deal with everything I am facing right now- but for those of you just joining this lovely saga, I should start at the beginning.

My name is Sara, I am a twenty-one year old college student, who generally puts everyone else before herself and has battled some nasty addictions. I am currently living at home while helping my mother pack up to move six hours away. I am also wondering how I’m going to afford the mortgage since my love able, though ditzy, best friend Kadie has, once again, flaked out on me. Inherently I know I will pull through, but there are moments of panic that I can’t quite seem to get a handle on lately.

I have nothing of real importance or interest to say at the moment. I don’t quite want to write our an entire biography right this very second. In fact, until I’m completely finished with school I’ll probably post a whole lot of MeMes and bullshit. My brain is broken mmmmyep.

No comments: