Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: Fives Edtion

Ten years ago: I was still a little girl.
Five years ago: I was with Bryan, then Jay, then Clare.... let me rephrase-
Five years ago: I was an emotional whore.
One year ago: I was .still heartbroken over Shaun

Five yummy things:
Hershey S'mores mini candy bars
Rainy days spent in bed away from idiots
Liam Neeson
Rice A Roni
White Chocolate Lattes from Joltz n J

Five Songs I know by heart:
Taking Over - Chelsea Genzano
Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Cruel To Be Kind - Letters to Cleo
Soul Suckers - Amos Lee
Fidelity - Regina Spektor

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
Pay off all school debt
Retire to the coast and write a book
Buy a whole new body
Visit Stratford on Avon
Pay to have my mother shipped to Ethiopia

Five Places I would escape to:
Dublin
New York
Venice
Switzerland
The Virgin Islands

Five Things I would never wear:
Hot pants
Cheap plastic shoes that aren't flip flops
Hammer Pants
PLUMBER JEANS with THONG STRAPS showing.
Anything Paris Hilton wore first.

Five favorite tv shows:
Law and Order SVU
Crossing Jordan
CSI
That 70’s Show
The Book of Daniel

Five things I enjoy doing:
Watching Faith, Hope, and Grace.
Shopping
Reading
Sprawling out on the riverbank listening to Amos Lee
Sleeping

Five Fave Toys:
Napster
PSP 8
Portable DVD Player
DVD Burner
Happy Bunny Plushe

No comments: