Sunday, June 04, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: 1oo Random Things Edition

1oo Random Things About Mio
1oo. I was born in February of 1985
o99. My mother never lets me forget she went through thirty-six hours of hellish labor.
o98. I never let her forget she made the next twenty years intolerable.
o97. I love anything Pink
o96. I love anything that sparkles
o95. I go spastic over things that are Pink AND Sparkle
o94. I will never be "thin" and people who are annoy me
o93. I validate myself through my grades
o92. I will never think I am as pretty, talented, or smart as my cousins
o91. I'm only happy when it rains. .
o9o. I like life complicated.
o89. I have been too hurt to ever try to fix anyone ever again
o88. While I have a group of close knit friends, the person I conceder to be my best friend lives on the other side of the country.
o87. I Blue Collar Comedy.
o86. I want to marry Kenneth Branagh.
o85. I'd settle for an intellectual marriage to a certain someone who shall remain nameless.
o84. I am an Indie Movie Snob.
o83. I have the attention span of a Nat unless its something I find terribly interesting,
o82. I fear being average.
o81. No matter what anyone says I still don't think I'm smart enough to get into Reed or Southern.
o8o. I hate Math.
o79. Science is equally evil.
o78. I am only on speaking terms with one of my exes- and its ironic because she's one of my closest friends.
o77. I didn't pass my driving test the first time.
o76. I hate being behind the wheel.
o75. I want to see the world before I'm too old to enjoy it.
o74. I love too hard.
o73. I expect too much.
o72. I live for jewelry in silver.
o71. I am shallow in a lot of ways.
o7o. I would give my soul for a pair of Manolos.
o69. I would give the soul of my first child if I could fit into "skinny jeans".
o68. I am not above making deals with the devil.
o67. I used to be an altruistic hippy.
o66. I take, on average, two showers a day.
o65. Most of my underwear is pink and/or lacey.
o63. I am a hopeless romantic.
o62. Who doesn't believe in love.
o61. I hate sunlight.
o6o. I am a total night person.
o59. I have a horrible temper
o58. I hold a long grudge.
o57. I still have all of my dollies.
o56. I would rather have coffee than food
o55. I don't like most red meat
o54. I love History.
o53. I watch documentaries on ancient civilizations for fun.
o52. I have actually read The Art of War.
o51. But I couldn't finish Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
o5o. I am intimidated by people smarter than me.
o49. I am the Comma Princess (Ari is the Queen)
o48. I have dreams of being published.
o47. I stand in my own way.
o46. I love dogs.
o45. I don’t feel worthy of the love I am given by people I perceive to be “better” than I am.
o44. I don't actually like soda.
o43. I drink out of force of habit.
o42. I could gladly spend all my money on White Chocolate Lattes.
o41. I would love to spend the rest of my life discussing literature.
o4o. I used to think Goths were hot.
o39. I now think on a whole they're self absorbed and annoying.
o38. I have no tolerance for inconsiderate people.
o37. I am too hard on myself.
o36. I am too hard on others when they don't act the way I think they should.
o35. I have never been out of the country.
o34. I have only ever been marginally out of the state.
o33. I love Family Guy
o32. I watch the Simpsons and That 70’s Show almost every night.
o31. I hated Friends when it was on the air, but love it in reruns.
o3o. I want to be Marilyn Monroe.
o29. I hate Ana Nicole Smith.
o28. I believe Harry Potter is better than Shakespeare.
o27. I actually don't love Shakespeare as much as everyone thinks.
o26. I just happen to be really good at it.
o25. I have never used the word "I" so many times in my life.
o24. I want to live in Ireland.
o23. I will live in New York.
o22. I don't want kids.
o21. I like having my own life.
o2o. I no longer desire to be in committed relationships
o19. I don’t know if a certain someone fell in love with me back that I could say no.
o18. I live in dreaded anticipation for summer.
o17. I am jealous of those with innocence and blind faith.
o16. I am jealous of those who understand the importance proper punctuation.
o15. I can't be bothered with proper punctuation.
o14. If I were a Stripper my stage name would be Lola St. Clair
o13. I have completely let go of the biggest crutch in my life (Clare)
o12. I have no faith.
o11. I shop too much.
o1o. It's easier for me to love the flaws of others than accept my own.
oo9. I think sometimes I’m almost Buddhist, but know I am still too angry and materialistic.
oo8. If I had been a Grecian Woman, I would have worshiped the furies.
oo7. I see things as very black and white, but have little tolerance for others that disagree.
oo6. I have not yet realized my own worth.
oo5. I'm working on it.
oo4. I love my mother even though it doesn't always sound like it.
oo3. The strongest women in my lives all have high school educations.
oo2. I believe in love, but am too Jaded to accept it.
oo1. I miss dressing up as a fairy princess.

No comments: