Friday, June 02, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: Color Edition

RED- anger:
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Yea, a couple people actually.
2. Which of your "friends" has the worst temper?
Erin
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Shoo’ girl. I’m the Queen of Naomi Campbell like flip outs.
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
Actually, it depends. If I’m like scary angry, the angry where I say nothing and just sort of seethe, then I turn white.
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?
Again, it depends on who it is. I have this habit of lashing back in the most hurtful way possible when someone makes me angry- sometimes that means screaming every bad thing I can pick up on from them and some times the most hateful thing you can do is ignore someone.

ORANGE- excitment:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?
Nope. No one luffs me.
2. Are you easily excited?
About some things.
3. What event is coming up that your most excited about?
Hmm, nothing at the moment. I suppose maybe going to see The Devil Wears Prada with Kadie on her next day off?
4. Which of your friends is most exciteable?
Kadie
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
Kiss my ASS student loans
6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A Million dollars DUH

YELLOW- self discovery:
1. Name?
Sara Jane
2. Where were you born?
Boise Idaho
3.Whats your main goal in life?
To be healthy and happy. Barring that, filthy fucking rich off my writing.
4. Do you want to have children?
Hell to the No.
5. How do you want to die?
In my sleep, after amazing sex with my pool boy Edwardo- or the cute little maid Elisa

GREEN- opinions:
1. Sex before marriage?
Only good sex. In my book until her first orgasm, a woman is a virgin.
2. Gay Marriage?
Ooo when and where?
3. Lowering the drinking age?
Shoot. Wouldn’t change a damn thing ‘cept cut into the money the state collects on MIP fines.
4. Capital Punishment?
Nuke ‘um
5. Abortion?
It will never be alright for a man to tell me what I can and can’t do with my body. However, crack whores who use it like birth control should be sterilized.
6. Recycling?
Well I’m too lazy, but if I wasn’t hell yea.

BLUE- dreams:
1. What was your latest dream?
Actually, it was a nightmare about this move. I woke up crying. I'm lame.
2. Which of your friends do you dream about the most?
Ummm.... None of them. I have to see them everyday. Why would I want to see them in my sleep.
3. Have any of your dreams come true?
I had this weird dream about an ex and my best friend having sex, and like my disowning them both for a brief period of time that actually came to pass about a month after my dream.
4. Do you usually remember your dreams?
I remember parts. I sleep to hard, think too much, most of it gets lost.
5. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Uh, the one the other night, the SVU one. It was crazy weird.

PURPLE- love:
1. Do you have a bf/gf?
No, thank God.
2. Do you have a crush?
I plead the very fith
3. Who is the best hugger that you know?
I think probably Montana or Jacob.
4. Do you believe in Love at first sight?
No, not anymore. I believe in lust at first sight though..
5. Have you ever been in love?
I don’t even know what the hell you would call it honestly. I thought it was love at the time, I was stupid though. Real stupid.

No comments: