Thursday, July 27, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: Autobiography Edition

1.Where did you take your default myspace picture?
Livingroom of our current house about a year ago. It was a Christmas Picture for Laura-Foxy

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
Pink tanktop, black skirt, black flip flops, silver braclet, silver hoops, silver celtic toe ring, soft pink nailpolish on fingers and toes, annnnnnnnd....OH, Honey lotion from Body Works

3.What is your current problem?
Dealing with this move, dealing with my mother durring this move, dealing with my psycho-crazy-alky-Aunt-Sue durring this move, figuring out what to do with all the strays that have adopted us, dealing with my feelings for certain boy in my life-or rather not really dealing with these feelings.

4.What makes you most happy?
Cuddling Lulu, pretty blog layouts, talking to Corey and listening to Wazoo or Jonny Lang play.

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Give Me Up Again - Jonny Lang

6.Any celeb you would marry?
Jonny Friggin Lang man.

7.Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I know two actually, Langston Hughes and Brandon Lee

8.Ever sang in front of a large audience?
All through middle and high school. Choir was great fun. Not.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I don't believe this, but Gabi used to tell me, when I was in the middle of my Punk lite-almost-raver phase, that I looked like Kelly Osborne

10.Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Spongebob and Finding Nemo both had deep meaning.

11.Do you speak any other languages?
Does Pig Latin count?

12.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
Several people actually, when I was a kid my cousin Mikey died in a freak boating accident, throughout my teen years there were several suicides, and then about a year and a half ago my Grandmother who practically raised me crossed over.

13.Do you ever watch MTV?
I used to, but I've sort of gotten bored with it.

14.What's something that really annoys you?
Stupid people.... people breathing, in general, at least right now.

Chapter 1:
1.Middle name:
Jane

2.Nickname(s):
Sara-Suzy-Belle, Sara Suzy, Sara Sue, Sara Belle, Belle, Bellerina Sassy-Suzy, Sare-Bear, Sara Bean, Beanie, Bumblebee, Lemon Drop, Kitten, SweetPea, Abby, Abbins, Abbystar, By-by

3.Current location:
Computer chair

4.Eye color:
blue-gray-green

Chapter 2:
1.Do you get along with your parent(s)?:
That is a trick question. How well does anyone get along with their parents?

2.Do you have any Siblings?:
I have three, but I am only claiming the youngest one, Katie.

Chapter 3: Favorites
1.IceCream:
Cakebatter from ColdStone

2.Season:
Mid Spring to right before summer gets miserable hot.

3.Shampoo/conditioner:
Paul Mitchell

Chapter 4: Do You..
1.Dance in the shower:
Who doesn't? It is impossible not to dance to Bathwater or any other No Doubt Ska brand of music.

2.Write on your hand:
Only phone numbers

3.Call people back:
....... I could lie and say yes. Generally, I don't. I know that's horrible but I have a total phone phobia. I do call Kadie, Ari, and Erin more than most people.

4.Believe in love:
For some people. Right now, for myself, not so much.

5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed:
Always with my back to the wall.

6. Have any bad habits:
I gave up smoking and drinking. I suppose the only one that's left is falling in love with cruel men.

Chapter 5: Have You...
1.Broken a bone:
Yes

2.Sprained stuff:
All the time. I am the girl that falls up stairs.

3.Had physical therapy?:
No

4.Gotten stitches:
Yes, lotsa times.

5.Taken painkillers:
Ha! yea.

6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
Snorkeling.

7.Been stung by a bee:
Every summer at least once since I was like five.

8.Thrown up at the dentist:
.... It wasn't my fault, he jammed that mirror down my throat.

9.Sworn in front of your parents:
Ah, shit. You all know I have a mouth like a Sailor. I think I said "fuck" like fifteen times today in conversation with my mother.

10.Had detention:
I was a pretty good kid. I think I had to stay in once or twice because my work wasn't done but my Mom was friends with all my teachers so I couldn't act up.

11.Been sent to the principal's office:
Lotsa times. I talked a lot.

Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
1.Movie you watched:
Crash or The Human Stain

2.Person to text you:
Bryan.

3.Person to call you:
Auntie Carol

4.Person who hugged you:
Jodie Lynn

5. Person you tackled:
Travis? Maybe James

6.Person you kissed:
Shit... I don't even remember.

7.Thing you touched:
Keyboard.

8.Thing you ate:
Bagle

9.Thing you drank:
VitaminWater

10.Thing you said:
"yea sure, gimme a sec, Jebus" one guess who I was talking to.

11.Friends you consider really close to you:
They're all close in their own way. Right now Nate probably knows me the best, but Kadie and Erin and Ari are all close to me in different ways.

No comments: