Saturday, July 15, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: Myspace Edition

1. Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
No. Not because I don't still adore this person, but because there is too much bad blood in that sense for me to ever trust him again. Cheat on me once shame on you, cheat on me twice and you need to have your eye poked out... among other things.

2. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
Boatneck heather pink with a white tanktop underneath

3. Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
Yes. Several of them actually.

4. Do you have a 'thing' for someone on your friends list?
I am not at liberty to comment on this.

5. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?
Hmm..... let me count.... haha only like 17 out of 116

6. How many kids do you want to have?
What is "zero" Alex. Everyone thinks I'm lying when I say this, but it's so true. I used to think I wanted kids, but I know now that I am too fucked up to ever pass that on to another living human being. Talk about Cruel and Unusual punishment, sheesh. I have crazy on both sides of my family, and with my taste in relationships that'd be like having crazy coming from the poor kid on all sides. So not fair.

7. Do you have a good relationship with both of your parents?
It waxes and wanes with my Dad. When I am in a forgiving mood I love him and know he did the best he could for being a fucktard male, when I am angry and bitter and in the mood to hate someone, I just think he's a fucktard who loved my sisters more. My mother and I go the rounds, but at the core of it, she's always been there, always loved me, especially when I couldn't love myself. So I guess that means that we have a good relationship, I mean its something we have to work at, but its something that is worth working at.

8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
Nola, I have no idea why, except that right now I love that name. Actually, my mother wanted to name me Katherine Theresa, and I really like that name- but Dad stuck his foot down so I am just simply Sara- though I really think it fits. I can't see me being anything or anyone else (though when I was little I used to think if I'd been an Alexis I would have been thin and popular.)

10. What did you do for your last birthday?
Ok so this will sound really lame, especially since it was my 21st, but I had dinner with Mom and Jodie and then ran to Wal*Mart to buy Breakfast At Tiffany's- which they didn't have, which made me SAD.

11. What's your main ringtone on your phone?
The ring ring kind.

13. What were you doing two nights ago?
Umm I think I was talking to Nate, or maybe I was on the phone with Bryan? I can't remember. I was probably bitching about packing though.

14. Do you like having your hair pulled?
It depends on the context in which it is happening. Generally, no.

15. Name something you can't wait to do:
Get this move over with.

16. Last time you saw your mom?
Five seconds ago.

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Only one thing? I would swap my body for Lonneke Engal's.

18. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
Pay off Student loans and get the fuck out of the country. Woo.

19. How long have you been at your current job?
........Starving student isn't a job.

20. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Nope.

21. Describe what color socks you are wearing.
I am not wearing socks. Socks are the devil.

22. Last thing you ate?
Ummm.... does a cup of coffee count as eating?

23. What's your favorite month?
May, because no one much likes May. And it's the only month I know for sure I can spell while intoxicated.

24. Your least favorite month?
March, everything is soggy and muddy and gross. Its not Winter, but its not yet Spring, it just makes me crazy and sad.

25. What's the last piece of clothing you've borrowed from anyone?
Hmm, Lessee, I "borrowed" Mom's old Navy Flippity Flops, but I have no intention of giving them back.

27. Most visited webpage?
hmm Myspace, or Questionable Content

28. Last person you text messaged?
Bryan

29. Last person to make you sad?
Bryan? I don't know, lately people piss me off, they don't make me sad... well Kadie makes me sad, but thats because I think about leaving and being alone in the wilderness and not having a coffee buddy anymore.... I suppose I just made myself sad. Again. I'm such a hoore.

30. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
Without a doubt.

31. Favorite kind of drink?
.............Vodka. Though I'm really loving Berry Cream Dr. Pepper

32. Favorite food?
Tai or Mexican

33. Favorite dessert?
Death By Chocolate from Romeo's

34. Have you been to Europe?
Only in my dreams

35. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
Feel insanely guilty... well depending on the person. There are one or two that I've been able to detach myself from, like Emmett

36. What are your regrets?
I have so many... lately I've been looking at life through a rearview mirror, and at every turn I find myself wanting to change what I'm seeing. However, I fully accept this is an exercise in futility. You can't change the past, and other than losing three years of really getting to be a big sister to Katie, I don't have many. I've worked really hard to accept that there are some roads you just have to travel, mine have just been bumpy.

37. If you could tell someone something right now what would it be?
If I felt safe and healthy, and was reasonably sure this person felt the same way, I would tell them just how much they've come to mean to me and that somehow life just doesn't make sense without them. I don't know if this means I love this person or if I am just needy and co-dependant, I don't even know if I could tell you where I wanted it to go, but somehow I feel like they don't quite understand how important they are to me, how important they've always been. I guess the short version would be "I love you".

38. One thing that made you smile today?
I got a message from Dan, that was cool, made me feel special. Talked to the Auntie about the Wedding, oh oh! I talked to Lizzy-Bear and she reminded me she loveded me. That made me smile.

39. Do you like swimming?
I do.

40. Is there anyone on your top eight that you miss?
I miss most of them, at least the ones I know. Kirsten, Patti, Kadie, Katie, and Laura Foxy aka Sean Fuller.

No comments: