Friday, July 21, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: The Real Me Edition

I Would rather...
[ ] Ask someone out.
[x] Be asked out.

[ ] Have a sunny day.
[x] Have a rainy day.

[x] Be blind.
[ ] Be deaf.

[ ] Go sky diving.
[x] Go scuba diving.

[x] Have it be Winter all year round.
[ ] Have it be Summer all year round.

[x] Be beautiful.
[ ] Be loved.

[x] Take a bath.
[ ] Take a shower.

[x] Be born poor and die rich.
[ ] Be born rich and die poor.

[ ] Never have to go to school.
[x] Never have to go to the dentist.

[ ] Never feel physical pain.
[x] Never feel emotional pain.

[x] Wear contacts.
[ ] Wear braces.

[x] Be paralyzed.
[ ] Be special ed.

[x] Be rich and ugly.
[ ] Be poor and hot.

[ ] Have a hot mean dumb bf/gf.
[x] Have an ugly nice smart bf/gf.

[x] Wear black and white.
[ ] Wear bright colors.

I am
[ ]Short. 5'0 & Shorter.
[ ] 5'1 - 5'3.
[ ] 5'4-5'6.
[x] 5'7 - 5'9.
[ ] 5'10 - 6'1.
[ ]Tall. 6'2 & Taller.

Naturally
[ ] Blonde.
[ ] Strawberry Blonde.
[ ] Redhead.
[ ] Auburn.
[ ] Brunette.
[ ] Dirty Blonde.
[ ] Light Brown.
[ ] Dark Brown.
[ ] Black.
[x] Don't Remember.

[ ] Blue-Eyed.
[ ] Brown-Eyed.
[ ] Green eyed.
[ ] Hazel Eyed.
[ ] Grey-Eyed.
[ ] Silver/Grey-Eyed.
[ ] Blue/Green-Eyed.
[x] Blue/Grey-Eyed.
[ ] Change Colors

I Have/Had
[x] Glasses
[ ] Contacts
[ ] Braces

Hair Length
[ ] Short.
[ ] Medium.
[x] Long Hair.
[ ] Bald.

I Like Listening To
[x] Country.
[x] Classical.
[x] Techno.
[x] Oldies.
[x] Opera.
[x] Reggae.
[x] Emo.
[x] 80's.
[ ] Disco.
[ ] Metal.
[x] Rock.
[x] Rap/HipHop.
[x] R&B
[x] Classic rock.
[ ] Polka
[ ] Gospel

Brands I Like
[ ] American Eagle.
[ ] Hollister.
[ ] The Buckle
[ ] Abercrombie & Fitch.
[ ] Wet Seal.
[ ] O'Neill.
[ ] PacSun.
[ ] Aeropostale
[ ] Dickies.
[ ] Roxy.
[ ] Guess.
[x] Hot Topic.
[ ] Spencers.
[ ] Tripp
[ ] Champs.
[x] Old Navy.
[ ] Volcom.
[ ] Forever 21
[ ] Limited Too.
[ ] Goodwill.
[ ] foxy lady
[ ] 2 Cute
[ ] Other thrift stores.
[x] If I like it I'll wear it.
[x] Target

My Confessions
[x] I am really ticklish
[ ] I've collected comic books.
[x] I read and watch the news.
[x] I like Disney movies!
[x] I don't like killing bugs.
[x] I'm a pretty good cook.
[x] I have worn pajamas to class.
[x] I like Martha Stewart.
[ ] Ozzy is my hero.
[ ] I like church.
[-] I always do my homework.
[ ] I still have my pokemon cards.
[ ] I like sneezing.
[x] I like dancing in my underwear.
[x] I like to play video games.
[x] I watch cartoons.

No comments: