Friday, July 07, 2006

Well that was pointless.

I want a cigarette, and a remote like Adam Sandler has in Click (which, by the way, looks like they single stupidest movie he's ever done and that includes Little Nicky). I want to fast forward through this summer. I am tired of packing and gathering and going through things. You would not believe the amount of shit one can accumlate in five years of living in a place. It's blown my mind- and a lot of my shit was still packed from a year ago when I moved out of my dorm room. God that makes me sad.

Kadie never called me yesterday. I don't know if I should be annoyed or worried. I'm leaning towards annoyed, simply because I cleared my day up for her- but whatever. I don't care. Well I do but I don't. I think right now I am really just.... tired. I'm not sleeping right so everything seems to drag on forever. It was four before I got to bed this morning- after acting like a complete girl when talking to Nate. I really annoy myself sometimes. Like he offered to stay up and talk if I needed him to, but, being who I am, I can't ask for that. I expected him to read between the lines and say "Wow, Sara, you seem really upset, talk to me"- which is so selfish and pointless. How can he know if I don't tell him- or anyone for that matter. I don't have girl tendancies often but when I do I annoy even myself. Ugh.

No comments: