Sunday, July 09, 2006

Queen of the MeMes :: Random Edition

The Opposite Gender
1. Guitar or Drum Player:
Guitar, accustic if at all possible. Gotta love the Folk Rock boys.

2. Skater or Surfer:
Neither? I'm more of a buddy-holly-glasses-wearing-nerd-boy sort of girl.

3. Brown or Blue Eyes:
Green

4. Blonde or Brunette:
Brunette

5. Brains or Looks (Be honest!):
Brians. You can be physically appealing without them, but that doesn't last. I have to be with someone I can really talk to about everything from music to film and books. The sexiest thing in the world, at least in my mind, is talking to someone who is completely dedicated to their craft and wants to share that with you.

Food
11. Hamburger or Hotdog:
Hamburger

12. Pie or Cake:
Neither

13. Apple or Banana:
Apple

14. Coke or Pepsi:
Dr. Pepper

15. Chicken or Beef:
Chicken

16. Oreos or Chips Ahoy:
Oreos

17. Pancakes or Waffles:
Pancakes from IHOP

18. Chocolate or Vanilla:
Swirl

19. Strawberry or Cherry:
Stawberry

20. Watermelon or Cantaloupe:
Cantaloupe

21. Potato salad or Macaroni Salad:
Potato

22. Wheat or White:
White

23. Tic Tacs or Candy:
Tic Tacs

24. Sausage or Bacon:
Bacon

25. Sour Cream and Onion or BBQ:
BBQ

Sports
26. Baseball or football:
Baseball

27. Swim or Track:
Swim

28. Tennis or Golf:
Golf (you get to drive those little carts FAST... at least thats how we play out here.)

29. Skiing or Sledding:
Sledding

30. Bicycling or Jogging:
Neither

Stores and Restaurants
31. McDonalds or Burger King:
Burger King

32. JC Penny's or Sears:
Sears

33. Walmart or Target:
Target

34. Trophy's or TGI Friday:
TGI Friday

Clothes
36. Pants or Shorts:
Pants

36. Zip-Up or Pull-Over Sweatshirt:
Zip-up

38. Dresses or Skirts:
Both depending on mood and occasion

39. Mittens or Gloves:
Gloves

40. Print or Solid:
Solid

Names
42. Jessica or Jennifer:
Jessica

43. Aaron or Erin:
Erin

44. Carie or Kari:
Carie

45. Todd or Tom:
Tom

46. Lynn or Lee:
Lynn

47. Sarah or Susie:
Sara (no H damnit. It took me months to train my friends)

48. Jack or John:
Jack

49. Lisa or Linda:
Lisa

50. Mike or Nick:
Mike

Music
51. Punk or Rock:
Rock

52. Pop or Alternative:
Alternative

53. Rap or Techno:
Techno

54. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera:
Christina Aguilera

56. Korn or Staind:
Staind

57. Limp Bizkit or Linkn' Park:
Neither DEATH TO WHITE ROCK BOYS RAPPING

58. Guitar or Drums:
Guitar

59. Piano or Violin:
Piano

60. Ipod or Radio:
Ipod

Television
61. Dawson's Creek or 7th Heaven:
Hell to the no. Though when I was younger, 7th Heaven

62. Angel or Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
I hate them both, equally.

63. Law and Order or The Practice:
Law and Order

64. One Tree Hill or The OC:
I hate them both equally, Mischa Barton needs to eat a fucking sammich

65. Smallville or Charmed:
Smallville

Cinema
66. Bruce Willis or Bruce Lee:
Bruce Lee

67. Jennifer Love Hewitt or Neve Campbell:
They both seriously annoy me.

68. Aladdin or Lion King:
Lion King

69. Snow White or Sleeping Beauty:
Sleeping Beauty

70. Comedy or Drama:
Dramedy, or Dark Comedy.

71. Horror or Science Fiction:
Neither, they both put me to sleep

Computer/Video Games
76. AOL or MSN:
AOL

77. Dogpile or Google:
Google

78. Mac or PC:
I wish I had a Mac.

79. PS2 or N64:
PS2

80. Mario Brothers or Zelda:
Mario Brothers

School
81. Pen or Pencil:
Pencil most of the time

82. English or History:
Both. My dual minor actually is in American Lit and History

83. Math or Science:
Science

84. Home Economics or Woodshop:
Home Ec YEY for sewing and baking

85. Backpack or Messenger Bag:
Messenger Bag! Yey!

Animals
86. Cat or Dog:
Dog, big dog actually like Great Danes *glee*

87. Fish or Hamster:
Hamster

88. Tiger or Lion:
Tiger

89. Butterfly or Lady Bug:
Butterfly

90. Seals or Otters:
Seals

I am...
[x]Single
[ ] Taken
[ ] Happy
[x]mixed feelings
[x]like someone
[x] Sad
[x] Angry
[x] A meat-eater
[ ] A vegetarian
[ ] Crying
[x]Tired
[ ] Age 1 - 12
[ ] Age 13 - 19
[x] Age 20 - 30
[ ] Age 31 - 50
[ ] Age 51 - 80
[ ] Older than 80.

Currently I'm...
[x] Alone
[ ]with another person
[ ]with a group of people
[x]In pajamas
[ ] Naked
[x]Dressed comfortably
[ ]In my clothes from today
[x]Listening to music (Be Your Love by Rachael Yamagata)
[ ] Watching TV
[ ] Watching a movie

I own...
[x] A laptop
[x] A stereo
[ ] An MP3 player/iPod
[x] an inflatable chair
[x] A bean bag chair
[x]A lava lamp
[x] A black light
[x] An automobile (my cherry)
[x] musical instrument
[x]A CD player
[x] A CD burner
[x] A DVD burner
[x] Over 100 CDs

I have...
[x] Glasses
[ ] Contacts
[x] Pierced ear(s)
[ ] Other piercing(s)
[ ] Tattoo(s)
[x] Scars from accidental injuries
[x]Scars from other injuries
[ ] Missing teeth
[ ] A broken body part

I've physically met...
[x] A celebrity
[x]A poor person
[x] A rich person
[ ] The president
[x] Family I never knew existed
[x] Someone from another state
[x] Someone from another country
[x] Someone EXACTLY like me in personality
[ ] Someone EXACTLY like me in looks...

I have been...
[ ] Legally dead
[x] Engaged
[ ] Married
[ ] Divorced
[x] in a car accident
[ ] Arrested
[ ] Questioned by police
[x] In a police car (willingly)
[ ]In a police car (forced)

I have been called...
[x] A liar
[x] Crazy
[x] gothic
[x] Punk
[x]Depressed/Suicidal
[x] Preppy
[x] Hot
[ ] Anorexic
[ ] Ghetto
[ ] Jock
[x] Slut
[ ] skater
[xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Bitch (I wear this title with pride)
[ ] Stupid
[x] Freak
[x] Conceited
[x] Emo
[x] Scene
[x] Nerd
[ ]Retard
[x] Something other than these
[ ] None of the above
[ ] Suprisingly, nothing

All about me from A-Z
A - AVAILABLE?:
for Birthdays, Weddings, and Bar Mitzvahs

B - BEST SPORT?:
Vollyball

C - Crush?:
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you

D - DOGS NAME?:
Lets see, there was Tina, Beau, and when I move up to Plush we will have Nola who will either really be called Lolo or Lala.

E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO?:
Nate, by far right now he is the only person I feel like I can be honest with about everything.

F - FAVORITE COLOR?:
Pink!

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?:
Gummy Bears

H- HOMESTATE?:
Iderho

I - INSTRUMENT?:
Guitar

J - JUICE?:
Sunny D

K- KIND OF MUSIC?:
I am a folk rock girl at heart but I listen to everything- except not the Black Eyed Peas anymore because it was the only thing that would play the entire six hour drive to Plush

L- LONGEST CAR RIDE?:
FUCKING YESTERDAY! I spent about 17 hours in the car on a trip that should have taken 12

M- MILK FLAVOR?:
Chocolatey goooodness

N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?:
3 half sisters only one of whom I'm claiming lately.

O- ONE WISH?:
To get this freaking move over with. My god.

P Phobia/Fears?:
being stranded, things that go bump in the night, right now my greatest fear are the possible repercussions of either choice I made about this move.

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?:
They censor your work when they're scared of it - Kathy Acker

R- REASON TO SMILE?:
Milkyway Blended Lattes with Kadie, laughing at Nate, my black rimmed emo-glasses, babysittying Faith, Hope, and Grace

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD?:
Allison Krauss - Baby, Now That I've Found You

T- TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY:
11ish

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?:
Most of my undies are of the pink or black variety

V - FAVORITE VEGETABLE?:
Broccoli

W - WORST HABIT?:
My inability to tell my family where they can stick their "Good Intentions"

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?:
All over baby

Y - YUMMY FRUIT?:
Apples

z - SIGN?:
Aquarius

FACTS
[x] afraid of the quiet.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I'm afraid of the dark
[x]I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[ ] I believe in true love
[x] I've run away from home.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad or mad
[x] I've stayed out all night.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] sometimes when im bored I watch the news.
[x] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[-] love Disney movies. (SOME Disney Movies)
[x] I sometimes fall for pretty eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse once in a while.
[x] I curse too much
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well.
[x] I have worn pajamas to class
[x] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have talked on a phone for 3 hours
[ ] I love Dr. Phil
[x] I love someone
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I drink alcohol sometimes.
[x] I killed all the braincells with alcohol I desire to
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars.
[ ] I've been out of this country.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I love spaghetti
[x] I bite my nails.
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] I cry sometimes for no reason

Have you ever
[x] Gotten lost in a city.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[x] Had a serious injury.
[x] Been so mad you've locked yourself in your room for the day
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[x] Have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger
[x] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[x] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[x] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stiches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone.
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox twice.
[x] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted
[ ] Been fired
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[ ] Stole something from your job.

No comments: